Monday, July 21, 2008

Criminal #14: PUMA "That's...not hummas on your leg, is it?"




I've got to give props to Je at FFWA for putting it in her sig, or else I probably would have never run across it.












Yeah... This one is pretty self explanatory, isn't it?

EDIT: Self explanatory and yet, I just have to point a few things out. I get in the fashion world, somehow dressing like the traditional school girl is getting more and more... I don't know, popular? But let's take a step back for a moment an examine this for what it is. Obvious ad taking the 'sex sells' idea too far, but then with closer examination they bring up some bigger points.

Underaged sex. Might just be me but the fishnets and the tartan skirt really scream out "Look at me, I'm a middle schooler in 2008!" Could be because I just graduated last year and with the middle school across the street I got to see the kinds of clothes kids wore every day. I also got to see how it got less and less, every day. They've put a grown up idea on a youthful model. Are they secretly trying to promote underaged sex? I'm not a prude but I do believe it is a special thing that needs to be taken seriously with the proper steps and precautions. That being said, preeeeetty sure her giving him head was a spur of the moment thing, considering it looks like they're stationed in a dark alley somewhere.

Good job, PUMA! You're disgusting!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think back alley, because the floor is tiled...but omg WHO DOES THIS!?

Kat: there's a commercial running for Autotrader.com that's despicable, you should try to find it, I'm sure you'd find LOTS to rant about in that one.

Looks like I won't be buying Puma ever...ever again.